Saturday, May 12, 2012

38 weeks

The Bean is still nestled firmly in my womb and while I'd love to have him out I'm also happy for a little more time to finish up work and get totally (as much as we can anyway) ready for him.

Dr. apt yesterday was another uneventful one: weight staying steady, blood pressure low (100/70) and his heartbeat is staying strong at 140. I was 1cm dialated but 50% effaced so it really could be any day now.

Other than being constipated and having extremely swollen legs & feet, I feel pretty good. I've actually been getting at least one 4 hour stretch of sleep per night, no heartburn, no leg cramps, and the achey joints aren't getting worse. Mike & I both have had some freakout moments but we talk each other through it and are truly happy and excited to meet our little boy.

So this is my last week of work to get through and then it's time to sit back and wait for my newest little love to be born. RPM is almost here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment