Sunday, November 27, 2011

First belly pic

I'm not all that excited for this pic but I guess it is sort of mandatory. I've never had a flat stomach so I try not to take pictures of that general area. Right now I feel like I'm huge but my clothes still sort of fit - I'll find out tomorrow how much weight I've gained. I don't think I look all that pregnant but at least I have an excuse for not sucking in my belly for awhile!

Side note: tomorrow at my dr. apt. I will find out the date when we find out if our little bean is a boy or a girl!

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! And I don't mean in a pregnant way (you know, how people tell pregnant people how amazing they look).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good, Ali! I know the baby "bump" is there, but you really do look like you're in great shape. Keep it up! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete