Friday, February 10, 2012

So far, so good

Well, I have lots on my mind but haven't had the time or motivation to sit and write about it all so expect a longish post soon.

For now, I'm just wrapping up week 24 which means we are about to start the 3rd trimester. Exciting and scary! (Mostly exciting though)

Since I was a teen I was told I probably wouldn't get pregnant and if I ever did I'd get gestational diabetes. Well, guess who passed her glucose test - this girl! I got pregnant naturally and no diabetes, woohoo! Take that doctors! I am anemic though so I have to start taking a prescription iron supplement. I'm terrified it will constipate me worse then I already am but am looking forward to washing my hair without losing handfuls of it. And only a few months to go anyway. Overall I feel pretty good. Tired all the time, but good!

No comments:

Post a Comment