Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's a boy!

We found out Thursday that we have a healthy baby boy! Mike and I are so happy!!! We both really wanted a boy but we had a long talk the day before about how we'd be happy no matter what and just wanted a healthy baby. After our apt I just kept smiling and crying - I still can't believe we got what we wanted!

It's funny, a part of me is even a little disappointed. I think about how involved I am in Girl Scouts and the American Girl Dolls I have in storage and how much I love mother/daughter times with my mom. I guess it just goes to show I really would have been happy either way and that makes me happy.

Now to pick out names for our son!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute!! How sweet of your work! I'm so happy for you! I felt like finding out the sex of our baby really helped me to bond with it. To be completely honest I felt a schmidge of disappointment when I learned I was having a girl because I've always wanted a boy and I really felt like it was a boy. But the disappointment was seriously gone in a second and I couldn't be happier with my girl from the moment [after] we found out! :-) So you're absolutely right - would have been happy either way!
    CONGRATS again!! I can't wait until you pick a name and - better yet - meet him!! HIM!! :-)

    ReplyDelete